The College of Charleston MBA is a one year, fulltime global MBA program for high-achieving students. Accredited by AACSB International, our personalized, accelerated academic experience positions graduates for careers around the world. Download the One Year Global MBA Brochure for more information.
Students with backgrounds in political science, biology, communication, history, engineering, sports management, business, law, and other bachelor and graduate degrees are enrolled in our program. An undergraduate business degree is not required for enrollment into our program.
The globally focused, applied learning and accelerated program is appealing if you just recently earned an undergraduate degree or if you are looking to jump start or reposition your professional ambitions. Our MBA has three focus areas to choose from including MBA finance, MBA marketing, and MBA hospitality revenue management.
The one year program starts with a required "boot camp" which provides immersion into functional business areas such as accounting, finance and statistics. Other benefits include:
- Twice the speed of other MBA programs so that you graduate and are back into the workforce faster and building your career.
- Access to a dedicated mentor who is paired with your specific career interests;
- Personalized experience in a small classroom setting where your professors know and understand your interests;
- Cohort-based learning with peers starting and completing the program together;
- Travel study to Asia, Europe or Latin American countries.
Make your decision today and apply to our one year global MBA.