Center for Public Choice and Market Process
The Center for Public Choice & Market Process is funded by BB&T and the Koch Foundation and is designed to examine and stimulate discussion of the following topics:
- The role of government institutions in a capitalistic society
- The relationship between government and the individual
- The relationship between political and economic freedom
- The moral structure of a free market economy
The success of the Center for Public Choice & Market Process depends on the support of foundations and private individuals who share its commitment to advancing the understanding and appreciation of the system of free minds and free markets. We are deeply grateful to all who support our venture.
|Follow the Center for Public Choice and Market Process:|
Coming in Fall 2015
- Economics Book Colloquium. We meet every other Wednesday to discuss White-collar government: The hidden role of class in economic policy making by Nicholas Carnes. Register for colloquium before Sept 2.
- September 18-19, 2015 Weekend Exploring Liberty Seminar. Register by Sep 11!
2014-2015 Annual Report
With the close of another academic year we wanted to take an opportunity to share the 2014-2015 Initiative for Public Choice & Market Process Annual Report. The advocacy and support of our participants and many others is a major reason for our continued success. Take a look at the Annual Report 2014-15 showcasing events organized by the Initiative.