Centers of Excellence
Improving our community through research, service and social responsibility.
The School of Business has several Centers of Excellence and initiatives that support specific industries, conduct research and help to strengthen our ties with the global business community. The Centers and initiatives also advance the educational experience and understanding of our students in a variety of specialty areas.
- Carter Real Estate Center
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- George G. Spaulding Distinguished Executive Speaker Series
- Global Business Resource Center
- Center for Public Choice and Market Process
- Interdisciplinary Center for Applied Technology (ICAT)
- Office of Economic Analysis
- Office of Tourism Analysis
- Think Differently Forum