One-Year Global MBA
The College of Charleston MBA is a one-year, fulltime global MBA program for high-achieving students. Accredited by AACSB International, our personalized academic experience positions graduates for jobs in diverse fields and industries.
Follow us to learn what MBA candidates are doing in and out of the classroom.
Is Our One-Year Program for You?
Our program enrolls students with diverse bachelor and master degrees, professional experiences, and nationalities to strengthen the overall learning dynamic that your peers and professors will value. Students with backgrounds in political science, biology, finance, communication, history, engineering, sports management, management, law, marketing, and backgrounds bring mult-faceted perspectives that enrich the program for everyone.
The one-year program is appealing if you just recently earned an undergraduate degree or if you are looking to jump start or reposition your professional ambitions. Choose one of three MBA focus areas including finance, marketing, and hospitality revenue management.
The one-year program starts with three required online business foundation courses developed by Harvard University.
Other benefits include:
- Twice the speed of other MBA programs so that you graduate and are back into the workforce faster and building your career.
- Professional development with an industry leader who mentors and "shows you the ropes" in your specific career interests;
- Personalized experience in a small classroom setting where your professors know and understand your interests;
- Cohort-based learning with peers who become your colleagues for life;
- Travel study to China, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam or other countries.
Make your decision today and apply to our one-year, global MBA.